December 12, 2009

Brody's Christmas Card

Brody made my best friend Rachel a special Christmas card. She is pretty much his favorite person in the world.
"My owner Julia was kind enough to send this to you via her facebook page at my special request. I wanted you to know that you are my secret human lover. I will love you forever and for always (just as long as you rub my tummy and scratch behind my ears). I hope you think of me, your secret doggy lover, during this joyous Christmas season.

With much love,
Sir Brody Pearce

PS- Wuff
PSS- XOXO (X=bacon strip, O=doggy biscuit)"

3 comments:

  1. hey haha thats me! and yes he does love me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite right! It is excellent idea. I support you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what here to speak that?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I will give you an imaginary penny for your thoughts :]