January 18, 2010

Free Rice!


I found this website a while back and had totally forgotten about it. I was doing some research on how I could help with the efforts in Haiti and just happened to stumble upon it. It's an amazing website that not only donates rice to struggling countries, but also sharpens your noggin. 

It gives you trivia questions in a variety of subjects: Geography, Spanish, French, math, vocab, chemistry, art, etc. For every question you answer correctly, they donate 10 grains of rice! Right now the majority of the proceeds are going to the people of Haiti. 

Please take some time to check out this website and make a difference in the world. It may not seem like much, but your contribution will change someone's life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will give you an imaginary penny for your thoughts :]