February 27, 2011

Update of a lifetime!

Since my birthday, I have started 3 blog posts and ended up getting bored half way through writing them and didn't post them, one of those being a review of my 19th year and my 20 before 20 challenge (don't worry, I'll post everything once the craziness dies down). The past couple of weeks have been insane-in-the-membrane for some strange reason, but I have fabulous news that I just couldn't hold in!.....

I'm going to EUROPE!!

I won't be leaving until June 2012, but hopefully the long wait will make it even more worth while! I'll be heading abroad for a month in a place I have ALWAYS wanted to go with a college tour group and my bestie RayCray! Words can't even describe how excited I am! 
Here are some of the places I'll be going...

London, UK

Paris, France

Amsterdam, Holland

Heidelberg, Germany

Lucerne, Switzerland

Verona, Italy

Venice, Italy

Rome, Italy

Florence, Italy

The French Riviera

Barcelona, Spain

Madrid, Spain


AHHH SO EXCITED!!
Have you ever been to any of these places? What do I need to see, eat, do and buy while there? Any tips or advice? THANKS!

5 comments:

  1. Well I've been to Sweden and Denmark which are not on your list. But it's still Europe! My advice, TRY the food there before giving in to the golden arches. Also carry enough spare change that will get you into a public bathroom at all times. They're quite stingy about bathrooms over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. October 2012 I'll be in Spain...see you there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola chica! I'm going to make you a list of awesomeness that Jess and I discovered - I think we can cover Venice, Verona, Rome, Florence and Paris. Talk to my parents about Lucerne, they spent a few weeks in Switzerland. :) I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice Sarah! That's good to know!

    Sadie! Thanks so much! I would love to know which places you guys liked the most and what-not! I'm so excited and I can't wait to go! :] Thanks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I will give you an imaginary penny for your thoughts :]