November 12, 2009

First Post!

Well, here goes nothing...

I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time but never had the time. I've been down with a cold for the past couple of days and decided it was now or never.

So here we go my friends. Get ready to be amazed!!

I thought I would start out by summing up the top 5 things that have happened to me since June... (in no particular order)

1. I graduated from high school!! It was probably the best day of my entire life, I couldn't wait to get out of that place. Don't get me wrong, high school was great, but I was fed up all the drama that comes a long with it. Throwing that cap into the air was one of the greatest feelings I have ever had.
Rachel, Jo, and I
 

 2. I went to Southern California twice. The first time was in June for my senior trip. It was just my mom and I and it was SO much fun. It was nice getting away from the family for a week and getting to do whatever we wanted. We went to Hollywood, Disneyland :], and the beach.
 
This is us at the San Clemente Pier.
Disneyland!

The second time I went was with my family over fall break in October. Although I love my fam with all my heart, it was much more fun with just my mom and I haha. But we still had a blast. It was really neat because both Disneyland, and California Adventure were decorated for Halloween. They also had an amazing Halloween firework show.
 
Goofy is my favorite :]
 
Best beach in the entire world- Crystal Cove. <3 it!

3. I started college! I'm officially a sophomore at the University of Utah and I absolutely love it! My classes are great and I'm meeting lots of new people. College life is so much better than high school life. I'm done with classes by noon and then I have the rest of the day to do whatever. The best part has been the football games :] The team isn't as good as it was last year but they are still amazing. Go Utes!
      Taya, me, and Rach at Crimson Nights. | Us girls at one of the games!
Sunset at one of the games.
 
Me and Rach at the Blackout game on Halloween.

4. I went on a road trip with Rachel and Jeff to Oregon for the Utah v. Oregon football game. It was a blast! We lost the game but it was still so much fun. I had never been to Oregon and it is such a gorgeous place.
Road Trippin with my two favorite allies ♫
Most gorgeous sunset I have EVER seen.
Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn ♫...

At the game, it was really misty. lol
We were sitting right next to the UO student section... it was intense to say the least. No one knew what a Ute was, I got proposed to by a drunk jewish guy, and I'm pretty sure Dwight Shrute was on the row behind us. It was a great game despite the loss.

5. I applied for an internship at Disneyland through the Disney College program a few weeks ago. I had to fill out a bunch of papers online and then I had a phone interview. I guess it's pretty hard to get into and guess what? I got a call yesterday afternoon and they told me I'm in! I have a week to decided whether I want to do it or not... I want to soooooo bad. There are just a few things that I have to think about before I make a decision. They want me to be an attraction hostess, so basically I would be a worker at one of the rides. They also offered me housing. It's pretty much a Disney dorm and the they look way nice! One thing I'm worried about is the fact that I would be gone from January until August which is a pretty long time. I guess I'll see what happens :]
(Sorry :[ no pictures for this one)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will give you an imaginary penny for your thoughts :]