November 13, 2009

Fall Obsessions

Happy Friday the 13th!

You know, this whole blogging thing is actually kind of fun! I am well aware that no one even reads my blog, but it's nice to have. I used to be one of those girls who just HAD to write in her journal every single day. Yeah... that doesn't happen anymore. The last time I wrote was like... January? It just takes too much time that I don't have already. And besides, I type faster than I write so this is naturally easier.

But anywho, there are a few things I haven't been able to get out of my mind as of late and I'm going to share them now...


Cafe Normandie... my new obsession. 

I take care of my grandmother a couple days every week and we visit the Normandie on a regular basis. The food is beyond amazing and don't get me started on the deserts.  I absolutely love it :]
MMMMMMM Monte Cristo... I could die just looking at it.

 Stephen's Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Hot CoCoa...
It's like heaven in a mug. I'm not kidding, it really is. I'm actually drinking some as we speak in my super cute Mickey Mouse mug :]


Gossip Girl xoxo...
I admit it, I love Gossip Girl. My friend Taya got me into it over the summer and ever since, I've been hooked. We have GG parties every Monday cause we're cool like that. My favorite character is Blair (for some reason). Mainly because she has the cutest clothes all the time! I wish I wasn't a poor, starving college student so I could dress like she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will give you an imaginary penny for your thoughts :]