June 12, 2010

Go America!

Once again, sorry about all the random videos. But I HAD to post this! I saw it while I was watching the World Cup today with USA and England. I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. 


I love my country :]

Oh and did you know that England's flag is this...

and not this?...

I have always thought that the blue one was England's flag, and when I was watching the game today and people were waving the white one, I was SO confused! Apparently everyone else already new this. 

I haven't felt this stupid since my mom told me chocolate milk doesn't come from brown cows.

But you know what, that's okay. My best friend RayCray thought lemons were vegetables up until a year ago. Now you know why we're best friends haha! Oh how I love her! 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha love you too jay may. thanks for telling the world that i'm retarded... lol but its okay. its true. we were meant to be bffs! and secretly i didnt know that was englands flag either :) love the video by the way! USA ALL THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I thought that was the flag too. Weird. That commercial definitely made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the commercial and that was the funniest thing ever when you texted me that! BUT you haven't even heard how gullible/dumb I can be sometimes...you will die of laughter.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I will give you an imaginary penny for your thoughts :]