January 31, 2011

Day at Night

These pictures may look normal, but they aren't. Although they look as if they were taken during the day, they were actually shot in the middle of the night!


The key to taking pictures at night is setting the shutter speed to last anywhere from 30 seconds to an hour (or more) in order capture enough light. 
After seeing these pictures, I grabbed my camera to see if I could do the same thing; sadly, I have a dinky digital camera and it only allows me to set the shutter to 15 seconds at the most :[
But if you have a nicer camera with more options you should definitely try it out and let me know how it turns out!

If you'd like to see some more of these photos, go to this website! It's really neat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will give you an imaginary penny for your thoughts :]